At Skyline Travels we will help you to get your Italy visa with our experience and consulting you with all the documents to get your application approved without any problem.
ITALY VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR TOURISM
1) Application form with two color passport size photographs not older than six months.
2) Photocopy of CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card).
3) Only Sindh & Balochistan residents are eligible to apply for visa application, in other cases proof of residence for at least six months in these two provinces must be supplied.
A permanent resident of the European Union does not require a schengen visa.
5) Letter from the applicant addressed to the Visa Officer of this Consulate.
6) Proof / Nature of work in Pakistan i.e.
a) Salary evidence if dependent for previous six months
b) Proprietor ship deed or partnership deed if owner or partner of a company
c) In case of owner / partner of the Company the applicant has to show a (Proprietor or
Partnership Deed documents).
d) Inscription to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry or to any other Government Association.
e) NTN Certificate
7) Personal / Company’s Bank Statement of the last 6 months.
8) Sufficient financial funds for the duration of the visit abroad (traveler cheques, credit cards or bank allowance stamped on the passport) must be provided to this office otherwise the Frontier Authorities in Italy may possibly refuse to give the entry if the above mentioned financial requirements are not supplied.
9) Travelers Accident & Hospitalization (Sickness) Policy.
10) Airline ticket with confirmed return date.
11) Hotel reservation confirmed by fax from Italy or by the Pakistani travel agent. Or letter of invitation by an Italian resident.
12) Previous passports.
13) Photocopies of first four and last two pages of passport including current and previous visited countries visas.
14) if under 18 years old, authorization of both the parents.
15) if under 12 years old, who is traveling alone should have the authorization of both the parents along with the authorization of the captain of the airways.
16) School documents of the children (School ID, Authorization to travel).
17) Birth certificate and Form B for children under 18.
VISA FEES: 7800 + SERVICE CHARGES
Please be informed that the lack of one of the documents mentioned above or the inconsistency of the information provided could compromise the further processing of the visa and would lessen the rejection of the application.
Contact us to help you with your visa application and we will be more than happy to assist, we also provide visa submission service on your behalf in Malaysian consulate in the same cost.
Contact Information Consulate General of Italy
Address: 85-Old Clifton, Karachi.
Phone: 021-5879605, 5874582, 5831007, 5870031
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF ITALY
Address: 54, Margallah Road, F-6/3, Islamabad
Phone: 051-2828982, 2829229, 2829106
Pakistan Embassy, Italy
Address: Via Della Camilluccia 682, 00135 Rome (Italy)
Phone: (39-6) 36301775, 3294836
Fax: (39-6) 36301936, 36304736